Our musicians make history every day, and not just with music.

 

Did you know that Karl Vilcins, bassoon, is a carpenter in his spare time? That Herb Smith is the familiar face for the kids at Camp Good Days? Or a group of RPO musicians are training for a triathlon? We are proud to announce our BEYOND THE STAGE $300,000 matching gift challenge! Every dollar donated to the RPO through our season end on June 30th will be matched $1 for $1 up to $300,000!

Get to know more more about our musicians, revealing little-known interests, hidden passions, and exciting side projects. We are so much more than just musicians – we are parents, educators, pet lovers, and Wegmans devotees. Your support is vital to keeping the music playing. Ticket sales cover only 40% of our production and operating costs, with the remaining 60% supported by the generosity of people like you. By making a gift to the RPO, you are investing back into your community. 

Click above to make your donation, or by phone at (585) 399-3649. Join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn as we showcase members of our amazing orchestra!

We look forward to showing you the passion we have not only on the Kodak Hall stage but beyond it.