Partner with RPO
As a pillar in our community for almost 100 years, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra can help businesses in gaining extra marketing exposure through corporate partnerships. With performances reaching more than 150,000 audience members annually, the RPO can assist you in reaching new demographics and strengthen your brand.
Underwriting or Annual Fund Commitment benefits include:
- Inclusion in RPO promotional materials
- Pre/Post Concert reception opportunities
- Meet & Greet events with orchestra members and/or soloists
- And more
Enhance your brand while increasing awareness and strengthen your investment in the community. As an underwriter, you can sponsor the below series as well as community events we offer throughout the year.
The 21/22 Philharmonic Series welcomes Andreas Delfs as the 13th Music Director of the RPO! Under Maestro Delfs’ baton, the RPO embarks on a journey committed to presenting new and more diverse voices, better reflecting the rich cultural tapestry of our community. The Philharmonics Series presents world premieres by two of today’s most exciting composers, Jessie Montgomery and Roberto Sierra, as well as RPO premieres of works by Gabriela Lena Frank, Jennifer Higdon, Brian Nabors, and Sarah Kirkland Snider, among others.
Curated by Principal Pops Conductor Jeff Tyzik, who will celebrate his 28th Season with the RPO in 21/22, the Pops Series includes the music of pop legends, from Paul Simon to Marvin Gaye. We celebrate the legendary John Williams’ 90th birthday, an evening with platinum-selling songwriter Ann Hampton Callaway, and bring back to the stage some of Broadway’s greatest hits! And, of course, films enjoyed by audiences of all ages as their hit scores are played live!
Ring in the holidays with your RPO! Our holiday concerts includes new and exciting programs along with annual concerts the whole family can enjoy.
What’s better than Sunday brunch? An afternoon with your RPO, of course! Our Matinee concerts are held in the early Sunday afternoons at Hochstein Performance Hall.
Our one-night only concerts bring in world-renowned artists, popular films in concerts, and more!
Our Education concerts are specifically geared to educate the next generation of musicians and artists!
These free neighborhood concerts allow us to bring the art of music to neighborhoods across our art-loving region!
Between our seasonal performances, regional trips, community events and outreach, we reach more than 150,000 audience members. For organizations looking to expand their reach, engage new audiences, and strengthen their overall brand presence, a partnership with RPO can be a great option.
- Branding inclusion in RPO print materials, advertising, and social media.
- Opportunities to interact with attendees.
- Sponsorship exclusivity on select concerts.
- Tickets to sponsored performances & special events.
- Meet and greet opportunities with the performers.
- Personal ticket concierge for all RPO ticket purchases.
- Pre/Post-concert receptions.
- Intermission networking opportunities in our VIP patron lounge.
- Host private events with the orchestra, guest conductors & soloists.
- Discounts on concert tickets.
- Opportunities to attend open rehearsals.
- VIP ticket priority services
Become a Sponsor
Get more information on partnering with RPO and explore the potential benefits by contacting us today!
To get started, please contact Domenic Argentieri, Vice President of Development at email@example.com or by phone at (585) 454-7311 ext. 249.