Partner with RPO
As a pillar in our community for almost 100 years, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra can help businesses in gaining extra marketing exposure through corporate partnerships. With performances reaching more than 150,000 audience members annually, the RPO can assist you in reaching new demographics and strengthen your brand.
Underwriting or Annual Fund Commitment benefits include:
- Inclusion in RPO promotional materials
- Pre/Post Concert reception opportunities
- Meet & Greet events with orchestra members and/or soloists
- And more
Enhance your brand while increasing awareness and strengthen your investment in the community. As an underwriter, you can sponsor the below series as well as community events we offer throughout the year.
The 2019-20 Philharmonics Season explores contemporary classical music – from historical icons like Debussy to emerging living composers. Perhaps most important, we’ll celebrate the centennial of the 19th Amendment and the 200th Anniversary of Rochester’s Susan B. Anthony! Click here for a listing of concerts and program information.
The 2019-20 Pops Season has everything you’ve come to love – with some exciting new themes and collaborations. We’ll explore some of America’s greatest eras and artists with a concert of Prohibition-era tunes, a celebration of Nat King Cole’s 100th birthday, and a journey through Paul Simon’s inimitable songbook! Click here for a listing of concerts and program information.
What’s better than Sunday brunch? An afternoon with your RPO, of course! Our Matinee concerts are held in the early Sunday afternoons at Hochstein Performance Hall. Click here for a listing of our Matinee concerts.
Between our seasonal performances, regional trips, community events and outreach, we reach more than 150,000 audience members. For organizations looking to expand their reach, engage new audiences, and strengthen their overall brand presence, a partnership with RPO can be a great option.
- Branding inclusion in RPO print materials, advertising, and social media.
- Opportunities to interact with attendees.
- Sponsorship exclusivity on select concerts.
- Tickets to sponsored performances & special events.
- Meet and greet opportunities with the performers.
- Personal ticket concierge for all RPO ticket purchases.
- Pre/Post-concert receptions.
- Intermission networking opportunities in our VIP patron lounge.
- Host private events with the orchestra, guest conductors & soloists.
- Discounts on concert tickets.
- Opportunities to attend open rehearsals.
- VIP ticket priority services
Become a Sponsor
Get more information on partnering with RPO and explore the potential benefits by contacting us today!
To get started, please contact Moira Dow, Director of Corporate Relations at [email protected], or by phone at (585) 399-3641