Tiny Tots Concerts: Browncroft Community Church
Christopher Confessore, conductor
Providing music education to our community is the core of the RPO’s mission. Every year, over 17,000 students sing, clap, stomp, dance, and interact with the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra in specially designed concerts held in the Eastman Theatre and public venues throughout our community. Of these students, 7,500 are from the Rochester City School District; 100% of RCSD 3rd grade and 5th grade students attend RPO Education Concerts. Pre-concert classroom learning materials are provided to enhance and meet New York State curriculum guidelines.
In a culturally vibrant community, it is essential that all citizens, especially the youngest, have access to live arts experiences, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tiny Tots Concerts:
- 45 min concerts for preschoolers and kindergarteners
- Concerts are offered in public schools, community centers, and houses of worship across diverse neighborhoods to provide easy access for all.
- Students learn basic musical terms, listening skills, and the instruments of the orchestra.
- 6 concerts per year in May
- Admission is free to all for RPO Tiny Tots performances.
|Tiny Tots Concerts: Browncroft Community Church||May 14, 2019||11:15 am|