We thank you for your continued patience and support as we work to reschedule concerts. We had hoped that with Phase 4, we would be back in the concert hall. Since Phase 4 has come and live concerts are not yet part of the reopening plan, we are forced to postpone Disney’s The Little Mermaid In Concert Live to Film again. With so much unknown, we are looking to reschedule this concert for Spring 2021.
As a ticketholder, there are several options available to you:
- You may retain your tickets for the rescheduled performance (official date to be announced once confirmed).
- If you are unable to attend the rescheduled performance, consider donating the value of your tickets to the RPO’s annual fund. Your tax-deductible donation ensures the financial strength of your RPO so that we can continue to provide the gift of live orchestral music into the future.
- When you donate your tickets, you will receive four free vouchers to select RPO performances in the coming year – please share with friends and neighbors and help us welcome them into the RPO family.
- You may choose to turn your tickets into a gift certificate to be used on a future RPO performance.
- You may also apply the value of your tickets to a subscription next season.
- If you would prefer a refund, you may request one.
As we demonstrate our compassion for our neighbors affected by the virus, please consider advocating for government support and assistance to assure that non-profit institutions like your RPO will continue to enrich our communities during this crisis. Click here to add your name to the growing number of individuals advocating for the RPO and other non-profit institutions impacted by the coronavirus. As a reminder, the RPO’s business address is 255 East Avenue Suite LL02 Rochester, New York 14604.
Your patience and support mean so much to us, particularly during this challenging time. Rochester audiences have long been generous, and YOU are what keep this community and this orchestra flourishing.