The RPO is thrilled to welcome you back in person for live performances! The safety of patrons, musicians, and staff is of the utmost importance.
We are hopeful that one day soon, we will all be able to gather together normally to enjoy live musical experiences. In the meantime, your RPO has established protocols and procedures for your safety. Following CDC, state, county, and venue-specific safety measures and, guided by a recent survey of our patrons, the following is what you can expect for RPO concerts from September 12 through November 13 (other than great music, of course).
Indoor Safety Procedures
Vaccination: All patrons 12 and up will be required to show proof of vaccination. Children aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
Accepted proof of vaccination:
- Hard copy of your vaccination card
- Digital copy/photo of your vaccination card
- NY State Excelsior Pass or Digital Vaccination Card provided by your home-state Health Dept.
- Proof of vaccination must be presented with a Photo ID.
Masking: All patrons will be required to wear masks.
- Capacity for performances at Beston Hall at Nazareth (Sunday Matinee) and Hochstein School of Music and Dance (OrKIDStra) has been limited to allow for socially-distanced seating. Please follow the ushers’ seating instructions.
- At Kodak Hall, patrons may sit in their ticketed seats; however, the RPO has designated socially-distanced areas of Kodak Hall for those with unvaccinated children or those who would feel more comfortable with social distancing.
Betty’s Cafe will be closed. Food and drink, with the exception of water, will not be allowed in the theatre.
Stay Home If You Are Sick or Unwilling to Comply with Protocols!
If you or a recent close contact are sick, experience CDC-recognized COVID-19 symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask that you prioritize community health and stay home.
If you are not able to attend, you may exchange your tickets into a different performance with no added fees, donate your tickets, turn the value of your tickets into a gift certificate, or receive a refund. Please contact the Patron Services Center, Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm with any questions.
If you do not wish to comply with these protocols, we kindly request that you remain at home. Audience members that do not comply with these protocols will be removed from the event.