Rochester, NY – Sporting a fresh new look and ease of navigation, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra is pleased to announce the launch of its new and improved web site, www.rpo.org.
With the help of site development partners Corporate Communications, Inc., the web site effectively reflects the quality and the creativity of the RPO. Some of the new key features include:
- Concert information organized by both series and type (i.e. classical, pops, family)
- Ease of browsing concerts and events by date through an expanded dynamic calendar
- Prominent “hot links” for secure ticket sales, online donations and gift shop
- The ability to select and display more numerous and informative upcoming events
- Dedicated space on the homepage for news and full press releases
- Improved functionality for Macintosh users and users of alternative browsers
The new web site currently is fully operational in time for the Orchestra’s 2006-07 Member/Subscriber Appreciation Weeks beginning on Monday, August 21. Single tickets go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, September 5 at 10 a.m.
Corporate Communication, Inc. was formed in 1992. Servicing a nationwide client base from its Rochester location, it specializes in understanding a client’s strategic goals, intended audience base and key message platforms. With a reputation for delivering innovative, exciting, but extremely effective interactive and web communications solutions using leading edge technology, Corporate Communications helps customers achieve leadership in their industry and market.
Celebrating its 84th season in 2006-07, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra’s mission is to perform and present a broad range of quality music; attract, entertain and educate audiences with superior musical performances; maintain and build the Orchestra’s national reputation; and enhance the reputation of the Rochester community as a place in which to live, work, play, visit and learn.